Payer and Market Research
Alacrita provides US and European payer research services to help companies generate the data required for payer approval. We leverage our personal relationships with payers to help companies structure efficient development programs, reducing the risk of a reimbursement roadblock after regulatory approval.
Our lead market access specialist is an experienced management consultant who specialises in pricing, reimbursement and market analysis. He has helped numerous European and U.S. clients with strategic questions pertaining to the marketplace, working on a range of products and technologies including drugs, “passive” devices, “active” devices and diagnostics. His recent assignments have included:
- Qualitative Market Access study in Germany, France and Italy for a new treatment of hypertriglyceridemia
- Qualitative and quantitative pricing and reimbursement project in EU3 countries and the US for an innovative product to treat cystic fibrosis and COPD
- Assessment of the scope and likely outcome of the payer initiated clinical trial landscape for an ophthalmological indication and the potential implication for a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Qualitative pricing study for a new treatment of ovarian cancer in seven major markets
- Opportunity Assessment and Pricing Study for a novel post-operative pain management approach (for Business Development purposes)
Alacrita’s market research team comprises both EU and US market research specialists, both of whom have executive level industry experience. Our EU specialist is a widely experienced pharmaceutical marketing professional with over 20 years in strategic and operational marketing and market research in blue chip, private equity backed start up and agency companies. Most recently she was Strategic Marketing Director at a leading specialty pharma company and worked across regulatory, medical and R&D functions.